Subject: سفیر روسیه در ایران:
From: entekhab.ir

مسکو به دنبال نقش سازنده در روند مذاکرات هسته ای است
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 07:58:00 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--982120B0DBD1383E6F33EC88ADAAB821_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----982120B0DBD1383E6F33EC88ADAAB821_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----982120B0DBD1383E6F33EC88ADAAB821_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----982120B0DBD1383E6F33EC88ADAAB821_MULTIPART_MIXED--