Subject: دفاع محسن تنابنده از سریال سرزمین کهن:
From: entekhab.ir

همه این کار به نفع ایل بختیاری است
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 18:10:05 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FC19ADFE968B0DB2111D163BE102D734_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FC19ADFE968B0DB2111D163BE102D734_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FC19ADFE968B0DB2111D163BE102D734_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FC19ADFE968B0DB2111D163BE102D734_MULTIPART_MIXED--