Subject: فرانس 24:
From: entekhab.ir

توافق ژنو در باره اوکراین تاکنون ثمری نداشته است
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 02:28:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0E2A1AD10A54EEA929B301269F27E3EA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0E2A1AD10A54EEA929B301269F27E3EA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0E2A1AD10A54EEA929B301269F27E3EA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0E2A1AD10A54EEA929B301269F27E3EA_MULTIPART_MIXED--