Subject: وزیر بهداشت عنوان کرد؛
From: entekhab.ir

ممنوعیت واردات داروهای مشابه داخلی
Date: Sat, 23 May 2026 15:29:32 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--042252C6AB44871C9FE08E92A6FBF655_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----042252C6AB44871C9FE08E92A6FBF655_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----042252C6AB44871C9FE08E92A6FBF655_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----042252C6AB44871C9FE08E92A6FBF655_MULTIPART_MIXED--