Subject: موسسه بین المللی مطبوعات:
From: entekhab.ir

43 خبرنگار در ترکیه زندانی هستند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:52:04 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6DB40CCD08E9C87B8892CEBEE2FFA933_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6DB40CCD08E9C87B8892CEBEE2FFA933_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6DB40CCD08E9C87B8892CEBEE2FFA933_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6DB40CCD08E9C87B8892CEBEE2FFA933_MULTIPART_MIXED--