Subject: عبدالفتاح السیسی:
From: entekhab.ir

اسرائیل باید در برابر فلسطینی ها کوتاه بیاید
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 02:34:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9145FE8510C6BDEB6A325DE2C023C29F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9145FE8510C6BDEB6A325DE2C023C29F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9145FE8510C6BDEB6A325DE2C023C29F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9145FE8510C6BDEB6A325DE2C023C29F_MULTIPART_MIXED--