Subject: وزارت كشور:
From: entekhab.ir

فتنه‌گران فقط از بي‌بي‌سي مجوز اغتشاش دارند
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 03:41:10 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E7A609EC2EF7BFFC7A32FC2702924BD1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E7A609EC2EF7BFFC7A32FC2702924BD1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E7A609EC2EF7BFFC7A32FC2702924BD1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E7A609EC2EF7BFFC7A32FC2702924BD1_MULTIPART_MIXED--