Subject: آلمان به سختی از سد الجزایر گذشت/
From: entekhab.ir

رویارویی آلمان و فرانسه در یک چهارم نهایی
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:51:07 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C86CD812E74E8A532B6D9ACAA73D9CA4_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C86CD812E74E8A532B6D9ACAA73D9CA4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C86CD812E74E8A532B6D9ACAA73D9CA4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C86CD812E74E8A532B6D9ACAA73D9CA4_MULTIPART_MIXED--