Subject: هشدار هسته‌ای موسویان به غرب:
From: entekhab.ir

ایرانیان به قلدری آلرژی وحشتناکی دارند
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 10:04:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EAE04CF952C80110307041483E4E2C6B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EAE04CF952C80110307041483E4E2C6B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EAE04CF952C80110307041483E4E2C6B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EAE04CF952C80110307041483E4E2C6B_MULTIPART_MIXED--