Subject: پورمحمدی:
From: entekhab.ir

ممنوع البیان کردن افراد در حوزه اختیارات ما نیست
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 21:29:24 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--ADB434EF8963FDDF186F8BA80449F049_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----ADB434EF8963FDDF186F8BA80449F049_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----ADB434EF8963FDDF186F8BA80449F049_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----ADB434EF8963FDDF186F8BA80449F049_MULTIPART_MIXED--