Subject: یک
From: entekhab.ir

اقتصاددان: دولت سابق اعتقادی به علم اقتصاد نداشت
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 02:05:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--65BFB2CE2CFD7D689FEF58D3CC57D5D9_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----65BFB2CE2CFD7D689FEF58D3CC57D5D9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----65BFB2CE2CFD7D689FEF58D3CC57D5D9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----65BFB2CE2CFD7D689FEF58D3CC57D5D9_MULTIPART_MIXED--