Subject: آیت الله ممدوحی:
From: entekhab.ir

«فرجی دانا» یک آدم لاابالی است!
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2026 21:33:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--02118BF414CBE960E1DA253BF87B9E05_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----02118BF414CBE960E1DA253BF87B9E05_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----02118BF414CBE960E1DA253BF87B9E05_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----02118BF414CBE960E1DA253BF87B9E05_MULTIPART_MIXED--