Subject: علیزاده طباطبایی:
From: entekhab.ir

هیچ یک از اتهامات مهدی هاشمی را قبول نداریم
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2026 15:51:04 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4844B58117A61B0010D62669DD95C443_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4844B58117A61B0010D62669DD95C443_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4844B58117A61B0010D62669DD95C443_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4844B58117A61B0010D62669DD95C443_MULTIPART_MIXED--