Subject: قائم مقام وزیر نیرو:
From: entekhab.ir

افزایش قیمت آب و برق تا پایان سال منتفی است
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:46:01 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5DD4FB1E993443C23EF4B9891AC485AB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5DD4FB1E993443C23EF4B9891AC485AB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5DD4FB1E993443C23EF4B9891AC485AB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5DD4FB1E993443C23EF4B9891AC485AB_MULTIPART_MIXED--