Subject: ابتکار:
From: entekhab.ir

آلودگی هوا در افزایش سکته های قلبی و مغزی نقش موثری دارد
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 23:15:12 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B44FA85D7508ED2FB67983982AB93F69_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B44FA85D7508ED2FB67983982AB93F69_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B44FA85D7508ED2FB67983982AB93F69_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B44FA85D7508ED2FB67983982AB93F69_MULTIPART_MIXED--