Subject: ریابکوف:
From: entekhab.ir

مذاکرات دو جانبه با ایرانی‌ها کاملا دلگرم‌کننده بود
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 21:32:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--436B8A437F82EC8C66DBF9DD07349E77_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----436B8A437F82EC8C66DBF9DD07349E77_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----436B8A437F82EC8C66DBF9DD07349E77_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----436B8A437F82EC8C66DBF9DD07349E77_MULTIPART_MIXED--