Subject: جنتی :
From: entekhab.ir

هنرمندان در بهترین سالن های اروپا به صحنه خواهند رفت
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:16:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B8D64EB8DD05320B48D030E52A42CB5A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B8D64EB8DD05320B48D030E52A42CB5A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B8D64EB8DD05320B48D030E52A42CB5A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B8D64EB8DD05320B48D030E52A42CB5A_MULTIPART_MIXED--