Subject: روحانی در دیدار با نخست وزیر ژاپن:
From: entekhab.ir

ایران به ژاپن به عنوان یک دوست نگاه می کند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:24:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DB9027A61880765A4514351FC34AE12D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DB9027A61880765A4514351FC34AE12D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DB9027A61880765A4514351FC34AE12D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DB9027A61880765A4514351FC34AE12D_MULTIPART_MIXED--