Subject: لس آنجلس تایمز:
From: entekhab.ir

ایرانی ها به نماز باران متوسل می شوند
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 01:13:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6CB355BE1B1C372233DBE7796D84D7E8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6CB355BE1B1C372233DBE7796D84D7E8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6CB355BE1B1C372233DBE7796D84D7E8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6CB355BE1B1C372233DBE7796D84D7E8_MULTIPART_MIXED--