Subject: کنایه تابناک به کیهان:
From: entekhab.ir

ملک عبدالله فوت کرد؛ اما نفت 200 دلار نشد! + تصویر
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:27:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8BE529FC40B8F4A3ACA819B341226F94_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8BE529FC40B8F4A3ACA819B341226F94_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8BE529FC40B8F4A3ACA819B341226F94_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8BE529FC40B8F4A3ACA819B341226F94_MULTIPART_MIXED--