Subject: سالروز وفات حضرت معصومه(س)
From: entekhab.ir

/ قم مرهون وجود مضجع حضرت معصومه (س)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 11:16:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--57E65797101A3058743E65C9B5B427B8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----57E65797101A3058743E65C9B5B427B8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----57E65797101A3058743E65C9B5B427B8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----57E65797101A3058743E65C9B5B427B8_MULTIPART_MIXED--