Subject: صفار هرندی:
From: entekhab.ir

دولت به خودی‌ها که می‌رسد فحش و ناسزا نثار می‌کند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:55:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--22B66830532139E4935C6395805F1E6E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----22B66830532139E4935C6395805F1E6E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----22B66830532139E4935C6395805F1E6E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----22B66830532139E4935C6395805F1E6E_MULTIPART_MIXED--