Subject: وزیر خارجه:
From: entekhab.ir

در برابر 6 قدرت بزرگ دنیا بدون واهمه مذاکره می کنیم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 20:12:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6AFE22CF1BA605E2A8D793C07CD4B226_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6AFE22CF1BA605E2A8D793C07CD4B226_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6AFE22CF1BA605E2A8D793C07CD4B226_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6AFE22CF1BA605E2A8D793C07CD4B226_MULTIPART_MIXED--