Subject: حسینیان:
From: entekhab.ir

احمدی‌نژاد برای مجلس لیست نمی‌دهد
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 11:39:13 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3B22F8B1D4DF8C9F9545AB9F33AB4981_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3B22F8B1D4DF8C9F9545AB9F33AB4981_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3B22F8B1D4DF8C9F9545AB9F33AB4981_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3B22F8B1D4DF8C9F9545AB9F33AB4981_MULTIPART_MIXED--