Subject: نتیجه تازه ترین تحقیقات مغزی:
From: entekhab.ir

نوجوانی تا 25 سالگی ادامه دارد
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 16:13:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3AF68DD0EA4E02A60296569008B62D69_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3AF68DD0EA4E02A60296569008B62D69_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3AF68DD0EA4E02A60296569008B62D69_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3AF68DD0EA4E02A60296569008B62D69_MULTIPART_MIXED--