Subject: همخوانی با زن اسپانیایی برای خواننده سنتی ایران دردسرساز شد؟
From: entekhab.ir

/تصویر
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 06:41:37 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--263013A729B59F9F2E585603A0EF46DF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----263013A729B59F9F2E585603A0EF46DF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----263013A729B59F9F2E585603A0EF46DF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----263013A729B59F9F2E585603A0EF46DF_MULTIPART_MIXED--