Subject: واشنگتن:
From: entekhab.ir

تسلیم شدن ایران در مذاکرات خیالبافانه است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 21:03:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F3898A6112D8192F9D09F1DBE1CF7E1F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F3898A6112D8192F9D09F1DBE1CF7E1F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F3898A6112D8192F9D09F1DBE1CF7E1F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F3898A6112D8192F9D09F1DBE1CF7E1F_MULTIPART_MIXED--