Subject: کاخ سفید:
From: entekhab.ir

رای منفی کنگره به توافق هسته‌ای موقعیت آمریکا را تضعیف می‌کند
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 02:51:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--26B8AE179F353B3946F9B35137F654D2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----26B8AE179F353B3946F9B35137F654D2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----26B8AE179F353B3946F9B35137F654D2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----26B8AE179F353B3946F9B35137F654D2_MULTIPART_MIXED--