Subject: امیر پوردستان:
From: entekhab.ir

دشمنی ما با آمریکا تمام شدنی نیست
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 04:07:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B0C7222DEC5DBC395E47FE4776F98A09_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B0C7222DEC5DBC395E47FE4776F98A09_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B0C7222DEC5DBC395E47FE4776F98A09_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B0C7222DEC5DBC395E47FE4776F98A09_MULTIPART_MIXED--