Subject: روابط عمومی مجلس:
From: entekhab.ir

مجلس تصمیمی در مورد پخش نشدن جلسات برجام نداشته است
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 00:25:05 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CEFB435D6E36E1FFCCC91DFDC2C72C1A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CEFB435D6E36E1FFCCC91DFDC2C72C1A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CEFB435D6E36E1FFCCC91DFDC2C72C1A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CEFB435D6E36E1FFCCC91DFDC2C72C1A_MULTIPART_MIXED--