Subject: امیر عبداللهیان:
From: entekhab.ir

رفتار امارات در قبال معلمان ایرانی غیرقابل قبول است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 18:42:57 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--33413847E05A04DC0C90A3041F3E949A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----33413847E05A04DC0C90A3041F3E949A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----33413847E05A04DC0C90A3041F3E949A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----33413847E05A04DC0C90A3041F3E949A_MULTIPART_MIXED--