Subject: آیت الله جنتی:
From: entekhab.ir

خون شهدای منا آل سعود را ساقط می‌کند
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 04:08:33 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C75AED65FA72A8ADD0CD68BECE85EBAB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C75AED65FA72A8ADD0CD68BECE85EBAB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C75AED65FA72A8ADD0CD68BECE85EBAB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C75AED65FA72A8ADD0CD68BECE85EBAB_MULTIPART_MIXED--