Subject: مدیر برنامه‌های بهنام صفوی :
From: entekhab.ir

سطح هوشیاری بهنام صفوی رو به بهبود است
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 06:46:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--93E119D2A8F1BA7438F4279F986BCA0F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----93E119D2A8F1BA7438F4279F986BCA0F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----93E119D2A8F1BA7438F4279F986BCA0F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----93E119D2A8F1BA7438F4279F986BCA0F_MULTIPART_MIXED--