Subject: ترقی:
From: entekhab.ir

اصولگرایان به فرمول موحدی کرمانی، یزدی و مصباح، پایبندند
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 09:09:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--995E174E4E4AF90D68A3D6248BA0D7FE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----995E174E4E4AF90D68A3D6248BA0D7FE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----995E174E4E4AF90D68A3D6248BA0D7FE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----995E174E4E4AF90D68A3D6248BA0D7FE_MULTIPART_MIXED--