Subject: جباری:
From: entekhab.ir

تاپیشکسوتان مریض می‌شوند از آنهایادمی‌کنند
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 13:46:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--918C504E6729C5524948B07FBA30C82D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----918C504E6729C5524948B07FBA30C82D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----918C504E6729C5524948B07FBA30C82D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----918C504E6729C5524948B07FBA30C82D_MULTIPART_MIXED--