Subject: هشدار رئیس قوه قضائیه به حاکمان سعودی:
From: entekhab.ir

صبر ایران هم حدی دارد
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 01:37:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--7EECDED6440457F79BC31F701A3E31AA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----7EECDED6440457F79BC31F701A3E31AA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----7EECDED6440457F79BC31F701A3E31AA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----7EECDED6440457F79BC31F701A3E31AA_MULTIPART_MIXED--