Subject: نسل بعدی آیفون‌ها مجهز به لای-‌فای است؟
From: entekhab.ir

+ عکس
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 00:22:29 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EDF8A4C00CE8354E32081A86259D651D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EDF8A4C00CE8354E32081A86259D651D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EDF8A4C00CE8354E32081A86259D651D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EDF8A4C00CE8354E32081A86259D651D_MULTIPART_MIXED--