Subject: روزنامه جوان:
From: entekhab.ir

آیت‌الله جنتی دومین مظلوم انقلاب است
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2026 18:45:33 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--741683A64F7612CF7612EEE303B3DB6F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----741683A64F7612CF7612EEE303B3DB6F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----741683A64F7612CF7612EEE303B3DB6F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----741683A64F7612CF7612EEE303B3DB6F_MULTIPART_MIXED--