Subject: میرلوحی:
From: entekhab.ir

چرا اصولگرایان از قول ما حرف تحریم انتخابات را می‌زنند؟
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:38:31 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--51ECD93620485089C9E2D9E075DB37DD_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----51ECD93620485089C9E2D9E075DB37DD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----51ECD93620485089C9E2D9E075DB37DD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----51ECD93620485089C9E2D9E075DB37DD_MULTIPART_MIXED--