Subject: فرمانده ناجا:
From: entekhab.ir

توانستیم جلوی کشف حجاب در خودروها را بگیریم
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 04:32:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EADEEC39EDC74B3E52CE6739BEDAF179_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EADEEC39EDC74B3E52CE6739BEDAF179_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EADEEC39EDC74B3E52CE6739BEDAF179_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EADEEC39EDC74B3E52CE6739BEDAF179_MULTIPART_MIXED--