Subject: اسماعیل هنیه:
From: entekhab.ir

حماس تنها خواستار شکسته شدن محاصره غزه است
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:21:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5BB82DD291100BAB05956B9341BFD1AA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5BB82DD291100BAB05956B9341BFD1AA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5BB82DD291100BAB05956B9341BFD1AA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5BB82DD291100BAB05956B9341BFD1AA_MULTIPART_MIXED--