Subject: وزیر اطلاعات:
From: entekhab.ir

دولت تدبیر و امید جناحی نبوده و جناح را نمی‌شناسد
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 18:33:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5E8D2AC1289ED98962371C5A32A05940_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5E8D2AC1289ED98962371C5A32A05940_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5E8D2AC1289ED98962371C5A32A05940_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5E8D2AC1289ED98962371C5A32A05940_MULTIPART_MIXED--