Subject: وزیر دفاع :
From: entekhab.ir

ایران خواستار دستیابی به اس 400 نیست
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:45:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CDC4B0AA7B3B612D2DBE2AC6F283A0E5_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CDC4B0AA7B3B612D2DBE2AC6F283A0E5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CDC4B0AA7B3B612D2DBE2AC6F283A0E5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CDC4B0AA7B3B612D2DBE2AC6F283A0E5_MULTIPART_MIXED--