Subject: با هدف اعتلای هنر ایران صورت گرفت؛
From: entekhab.ir

خرید بانک گردشگری از حراج تهران
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:54:45 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--52E102474C00E44C8CC96518C4F1DE15_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----52E102474C00E44C8CC96518C4F1DE15_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----52E102474C00E44C8CC96518C4F1DE15_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----52E102474C00E44C8CC96518C4F1DE15_MULTIPART_MIXED--