Subject: وزیر خارجه ترکیه:
From: entekhab.ir

توافق آنکارا و مسکو بر سر همکاری در زمینه پرونده سوریه
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:18:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--99A9F48F4E743BF18B1DE8103BBC0C18_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----99A9F48F4E743BF18B1DE8103BBC0C18_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----99A9F48F4E743BF18B1DE8103BBC0C18_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----99A9F48F4E743BF18B1DE8103BBC0C18_MULTIPART_MIXED--