Subject: دبیر ستاد انتخابات کشور خبر داد:
From: entekhab.ir

اعلام جدول زمانبندی سه انتخابات 96
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:51:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--10EB54F4238E49043EFF76F2CBF16D7C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----10EB54F4238E49043EFF76F2CBF16D7C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----10EB54F4238E49043EFF76F2CBF16D7C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----10EB54F4238E49043EFF76F2CBF16D7C_MULTIPART_MIXED--