Subject: نماینده ولی فقیه در سپاه :
From: entekhab.ir

کودتای ترکیه نتیجه اعتماد به امریکایی ها بود
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 21:05:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--37FEC8586F17142A5E5E38BA3ECECF12_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----37FEC8586F17142A5E5E38BA3ECECF12_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----37FEC8586F17142A5E5E38BA3ECECF12_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----37FEC8586F17142A5E5E38BA3ECECF12_MULTIPART_MIXED--