Subject: رییس جمهور :
From: entekhab.ir

ایران در مبارزه با تروریسم ، در کنار دولت و ملت عراق می ماند
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 07:22:41 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--633744BC4554F607C377008978CE0F8B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----633744BC4554F607C377008978CE0F8B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----633744BC4554F607C377008978CE0F8B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----633744BC4554F607C377008978CE0F8B_MULTIPART_MIXED--