Subject: معاون وزیر نفت:
From: entekhab.ir

برخی منتقدان، ایران را با دوران مصدق اشتباه گرفته‌اند!
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2026 11:06:41 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BCA5D6514C8F25324C27C2F800EAE431_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BCA5D6514C8F25324C27C2F800EAE431_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BCA5D6514C8F25324C27C2F800EAE431_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----BCA5D6514C8F25324C27C2F800EAE431_MULTIPART_MIXED--