Subject: آیت الله احمد خاتمی:
From: entekhab.ir

ورود جنجالی به موضوع FATF کار را خراب می کند
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:48:10 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D078985C510D97ECAAE2EE470E024E02_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D078985C510D97ECAAE2EE470E024E02_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D078985C510D97ECAAE2EE470E024E02_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D078985C510D97ECAAE2EE470E024E02_MULTIPART_MIXED--